|Full Name||Avril Franklin|
|Relationship||Oscar Cole (crush)|
|First Episode||Art Attacks|
|Last Episode||The Lost Hero|
|Portrayed By||Jenny Huxley-Golden|
She is a Goth artist who cares about a variety of social issues, such as the environment, animal rights, and human rights. She often criticises anything that could be exploitation, doesn't deal with "real issues" or encourages competition.
Throughout the series she seems to have a large crush on Oscar Cole, which sort of frightens him. She is rather caring though, for example, in the episode, "Agent X", when the school is evacuated, she comes out, anxious because she hasn't seen Oscar exit the school.
Avril became a spy during Series 5. Her position in the team was similar to Carrie Stewart's. In the episode she was kissed by Oscar but unfortunately her memories of that day were erased from her mind:
- In the episode, "The B Team", she became a spy in order to save Oscar Cole, Rose Gupta, and Carrie Stewart, along with Scoop Doggy and Davina Berry.
- In the episode, "Day of the Jacket", it was thanks to her chilli eating competion that M.I.9 could find out which student was a fake.
- In "Day of the Jacket", she held a chili contest.
- In "Art Attacks", she won the art competition judged by Kranky with a picture of Oscar Cole.
- In "The Patient" she gave Carrie Stewart her worry beads.