|Full Name||The Mastermind|
|First Episode||The Fall of SKUL|
|Last Episode||The Last Stand|
|Portrayed By||Gavin Mitchell (voice) (Series 7), Brian Cox (voice) (Series 6)|
His consciousness was transferred to a computer after M.I.9's assault on KORPS ten years ago. In "The Last Stand" The Mastermind was successfully transferred into Keri Summers's body by KORPS scientist Mike Stern. Keri's consciousness went into The Heart to stop the Crime Minister from gaining control of Britain and used The Heart to activate the mind transfer. Their minds were switched back, returning The Mastermind to Neuron Containment Case where his consciousness died soon after.
Head of KORPS, assumed dead after final M.I.9 assault over 10 years ago, survived and stayed hidden for over 10 years until KORPS rose to power again during “The Fall of SKUL”, survived the events of “The Final Endgame”, died in “The Last Stand”.
He created over 80 clones to resurrect himself in a new body. Throughout Series 6 he thought Zoe was the ideal clone but KORPS's calculations were wrong and in fact both Keri Summers and Libi are ideal clones; now he's on the look out for both of them so there can be 2 Masterminds.
- In the episode, "The Final Endgame" his true form is seen for the first time.
- At the end of "The Mayze", his neuron containment case has been moved to a more permanent position in an area in the wall behind The Crime Minister's command chair in KORPS HQ.
- "The Fall of SKUL" (voice only)
- "Trojan KORPS" (appeared on computer screen)
- "Grosse Encounters" (appeared on computer screen)
- "The Germinator" (appeared on computer screen)
- "The Final Endgame"
- "The Mayze"
- "We Need to Talk About KORTEX"
- "The Last Stand"