|Series 06, Episode 05|
|Previous||The Face Of Revenge|
Mission: Incredible is episode 5 of Series 6.
The team are on their first international mission to the rogue state of Boldovia where the local secret service has developed a data mining device capable of destroying M.I.9. On a high octane mission in a foreign land where nothing is what it seems and no one can be trusted; can the team recover the device without raising the suspicions of their fellow school mates?
Meanwhile, Mr. McNab tries, in vain, to grab the attentions of Olga and the students perform for the Boldovians.
- References to the spy genre.
- ”Green Finger” -- The title is a reference to the James Bond novel and film “Goldfinger”.
- ”Mission: Incredible”
- “Spy Game” -- in “What, Micah Worry?” Micah Simms must expose a traitor who is a friend of the United States president.
- The title is a reference to “Mission: Impossible”.
- The theft is similiar to the first “Mission: Impossible” film and several of the “Mission: Impossible” series episodes.
- The method used to expose Janus as a KORPS agent is similiar to the storylines seen in “Mission: Impossible” when the Impossible Missions Force needed to convince someone that a trusted advisor had changed loyalties.
- ”Moontaker” -- The title is a reference to the James Bond novel and film “Moonraker”
- ”Mrs King - License to Spy” -- The title is a reference to a license to kill.
- ”Revenge is Sweet”
- ”The Others” -- James Blond is parody of James Bond
- ”We Need to Talk About KORTEX” -- Stella Knight is seen reading the James Bond novel “The Spy Who Loved Me”.
- The Boldovian "cheese rock" is a parody of rock, a traditional British boiled sweet (commonly found at seaside areas such as Blackpool or Brighton).
- After Stella mentions if the Aardvark being plugged into the M.I.9 system, the agents repeat the same consequences as the ones that Rose Gupta mentioned in "Three Spies and a Baby": "The identity of every agent", "Records of every mission", "Blueprints for gadgets".