|Series 06, Episode 7|
|Airdate||4th February 2013|
Old School is episode 7 of Series 6.
Out of sync with the times, an old-school spy infiltrates the Saint Hearts base and hijacks an M.I.9 invention capable of altering technological advances by decades. When she then offers Dan the chance to join the "old school spies" he accepts as he wants to stay with his friends. They have to convince him to change his mind and stop the world from turning into the stone age, but can they do it?
- Jemima Thursday paraphrases and ridicules the line: "The old school spies have had their day" (retired, revealed, or rumbled). This line was used in the introductory speech in Series 1 to Series 5.
- The old spy fashions match the personality and position of the team member.
- The older spy commits treason to avoid being replaced.
- James Blond (”The Others”)
- Jemima Thursday (”Old School”)
- Zoe defeats the entire KORPS unit of 10-20 agents by herself in hand-to-hand combat.
- Dan's spy old fashion resembles James Bond's fashion.
- This episode is a parody of 1960's spy films.
- This episode aired on Valentine's day.