|Series 07, Episode 06|
|Airdate||17 February 2014|
|Previous||The Shadow Games|
|Next||Return of the Dark Wizard|
The Beginning is episode 6 of Series 7.
When the team gets word that KORPS have a weapon of mass destruction, it's all hands on deck! But to find the answers in the present, the team must investigate the past. They step back in time to 1941 and not only learn about the origins of first WMD, but the true history of Saint Hearts, M.I. High, and M.I.9.
Meanwhile, Roly accidentaly consumes a genuis serum and gets all the questions correct on a national online IQ tests. He is then kidnapped by the Crime Minister and ordered to fix their WMD.
- The KORPS base under Saint Hearts is seen:
- "The Beginning"
- Goof: During one of the flashback scenes in 1941, the school sign reads Saint Hearts however the school was re-named in 2013, the sign should have read Bleakwood Academy.
- KORPS has existed since 1930.
- The secret IQ test KORPS uses is similiar to the secret test seen in the 2 "D.E.B.S." films.
- The storyline is similiar to the film "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" of the Medfield College series.
- This episode marks the second appearance of Linus Currie following, "The Mayze".
- The Saint Hearts base is revealed to be part of a sewer, supporting Keri's theory that the base used to be a toilet in, "The Mayze".
- In this episode Roland Donaldson works with KORPS similar to Scoop Doggy working with SKUL in, "The New Grand Master".
- Roly references the events of, "The Hive", when he asked the Crime Minister if they had met before.
- Frank London says his iconic line, "Welcome to M.I. High", outside of the title sequence.
- The Genuis Serum resembles the Smart Ease seen in, "The B Team" as it's effects wear off easily.
- Tom Tupper reveals his IQ is 150.