|The Man Who Drew Tomorrow|
|Series 07, Episode 03|
|Airdate||27 January 2014|
|Next||Revenge is Sweet|
The Man Who Drew Tomorrow is episode 3 of Series 7.
The team are sent to investigate Derren Beige, a flamboyant clairvoyant whose previously useless predictions have suddenly become scarily accurate. But Derren is kidnapped by KORPS from right under the agents' noses, leaving M.I.9 boss Stella Knight far from impressed. Suspended from duty, the team must race against the clock to decipher the mystery of Derren's amazing ability and use his drawings to unravel the mystery of his disappearance, before KORPS can use his ability for their own dark agenda. It turns out Derren found a T.E.D. (Temporal Energy Displacement) crystal, which suddenly turned him into a true clairvoyant. At the end of the episode, he does what he's always wanted to be, an artist.
Meanwhile, Saint Hearts is hosting a Fun Futures Fare and Mrs King gives the students a quiz to determine what job they would be good at.
- Derren Beige is a parody of Derren Brown.
- The title is a reference to various science fiction stories where the prize is control of the future.
- The Crime Minister references the song "Tomorrow Belongs to Me".
- The teddy bear drawings refer to Temporal Energy Displacement.
- Stella Knight and M.I.9 are under political pressure due to past failures such as the events of, "Trojan KORPS".
- The KORPS agents are more skilled in hand-to-hand combat. In previous episodes they were easily defeated.
- The KORPS agents in the Temporal Energy Displacement lab are not arrested by M.I.9.
- Mass lottery winners would undermine the economy.
- When reviewing his drawing, Derren Beige read out his prediction of "Skittles the cat who eats eggs benedict". The picture shows an egg wearing a hat most famously worn by Sherlock Holmes, who's recently been played by Benedict Cumberbatch making an "eggs benedict".
- "The past is history, the future is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present." -- Aneisha Jones