|Full Name||V.9.5.Z.0.E.6, Zoe|
|Skills||Gymnastics, Advanced Combat|
|Occupation||M.I.9 Spy, Student|
|Faction||M.I.9, SKUL (former), KORPS (former)|
|First Episode||The Fall of SKUL|
|Last Episode||The Final Endgame|
|Portrayed By||Natasha Watson|
Clone of the Mastermind, trained by SKUL, later recruited by M.I.9 , believed to be a successful clone, but later revealed to be another failure.
Zoe is also known as V.9.5.Z.0.E.6. She was found by the team in the "The Fall of SKUL", in a van run by a SKUL agent going to the rendezvous where she was meant to be SKUL's ultimate weapon. After being found by the team she decides to join the team as she had hated SKUL for years. Later in "The Final Endgame", it is revealed that she is actually one out of the 80 clones of The Mastermind but she was the only one that came out as a perfect match. She loves jelly and her favourite subject is physics (and other things to do with space and technology). It is also shown that she is very good at hand to hand combat and gymnastics.
Like Oscar Cole she looks up to Frank London as a father figure and lives in a M.I.9 foster home. She has quite a big crush on Dan Morgan and Dan also likes her they are considered love birds. But in the end when Zoe leaves Dan is not happy and then a new girl joins Keri summers. Dan hates her, because it reminds him of Zoe. In "The Face Of Revenge" he asks her out to watch a concert and in the episode "Mission: Incredible" she performs a Romeo and Juliet scene with Dan. He also saves her from the Dark Wizard in Episode 9 and at the end they hug and he says he is lucky because he gets to "save the princess for real". Tom and Aneisha refer to the two of them as "Romeo and Juliet".
She isn't in Series 7 because she is searching the world for other clones, who she sees as her sisters.
Zoe is a very intelligent person, although she lacks knowledge on the outside world as a result of being kept locked up in SKUL for many years. Also because of her lack of knowledge of the outside world she could seem quite funny at times as said by Dan. In "The Hive", Melissa Allbright asks if her parents were robots, not knowing that she was trained to be a weapon.
She can also be very curious and at times determined as shown in Inheritence when she leaves the mission to find her sister/clone Kloe. She also seems to easily trust others as shown in "The Final Endgame" when she trusted Dr. Steinberg.
- Despite the intense interest of KORPS in Zoe, the Crime Minister is unable to recognize her in person.
- In the episode, "The Fall of SKUL", she was supposed to be SKUL's ultimate weapon, but was found by M.I.9 and decided to join them as she had hated SKUL for years.
- In the episode, "Old School", is it shown her martial art skills are at a high level as she effortlessly defeated a whole platoon of KORPS agents in several seconds.
- Zoe's specialist skill is her incredible affinity for fighting, just like her sisters/clones Kloe and Keri Summers; as she attended the SKUL training facility when she was younger. She was unaware that she was a clone, or that she had any family at all. She shown to be the best hand-to-hand fighter in any team.
- Zoe is one of the Clone of the Mastermind created by The Mastermind. The code on her arm is V.9.5.Z.0.E.6
- In "Inheritance" it is revealed that Zoe was the "golden girl" at SKUL. Something that inspired hatred and jealousy in Kloe.
- In "The Fall of SKUL" Frank London tells Kenneth Flatley that Zoe is his niece and her old school burned down.
- Zoe is an incredibly skilled combat expert, an expert in several martial arts. Her fighting style emphasises cunning, stealth, psychological warfare, and using her surroundings to her advantage.
- In "The Fall of SKUL" she was shot by The Grand Master and in "Prison Break" she was cut by a security laser in the vents.
- Her only known sisters/clones are Keri Summers, Kloe, and Libi, although she has approximately 80 sisters
- If Aneisha had not of let Zoe keep her book she would have been killed in, "The Fall of SKUL" from being hit with The Grand Master's laser.
- Until Series 7, it was thought that Zoe was the only perfect match to host the Mastermind's consciousness. Tom Tupper later realizes that Keri Summers and Libi are the ideal hosts in "The Mayze".
- Zoe is not in Series 7 because she is traveling the world to find the other clones.
- Zoe's best friend is Aneisha.